Friday, January 1, 2010

First Saturday at Quiapo!


My head hit the pillow the moment the America's Got Talent show revealed their million dollar act. The same moment I remembered we're gonna attend mass tomorrow morning! Talk about creep eye circles.

My sister woke me up.. Though my body still wants to toss and sleep,there's a force that pulled me up.

Oh,it's been a while since the last time I got here! The architecture's remarkable. I'd like to encapsulate the vast,awesome feel of the dome Church. The music soothed restless ears. Good thing I didn't fall asleep! No-no-no! :D

My mom and I sauntered the paseos and stalls.. The vendors were swept from their places as the firefighters blasted their snaky water hoses. They're cleaning for next week's Feast of the Black Nazarene. When I was a kid,I reall wondered why the icon is black. Said to be burned a lot of years ago.

After a li'l while,we rode the jeepney home...feeling refreshed and at ease. The best gift from God at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment