Sunday, October 25, 2009

FATAL Entrance Exams!! :D

6:00 in the morning..
I was really RUSHING because the exam is to start 2 hours later...

Where's my pen? my pencil? eraser..? MY BAG??
I was a MADMAN..!! :)

I didn't review.
I didn't open my notes.

Am I ready?
Will I get in?

I wish!!! (crossed fingers)
***

So there we were...
Nervousness is filling in Rm.403 of Albertus Magnus Bldg.
UST..
After a few tense minutes and we started..

"Hey.. I think I kind of know these..!"

I answered the exam questions ahead of time.. not minding if they're ABSOLUTELY correct or not. :) and we also had a drawing test( for those taking CFAD or Archi.)

After smiling to a couple of people,
I was real hungry.!!!
like THIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS hungry.
I could eat a thousand CHOCO SLICES!

But after all.. only HE will decide on my future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment